Restored Jongerius Kantoor now open
Mayor Jan van Zanen officiated this spring at the opening of the restored Jongerius Kantoor, the former office building to the rear of Villa Jongerius in Utrecht. This large new meeting and convention venue is just a short walk from the city's central railway, bus and tram station.
Features of this national listed building include:
- capacity for groups of up to 300 people, distributed across various spaces
- plenary meeting hall seating up to 150 people, with adjoining café
- 8 smaller halls at the villa and office
- 60 parking spaces on the premises
- lunch, dinner and pastries made fresh at the Jongerius kitchen
Villa Jongerius embodies the legacy of an enterprising family. Spanning two buildings, if offers inspiring venues where you'll be personally welcomed by the descendants of the entrepreneur Jan Jongerius. They guarantee an authentic setting for an event with maximum impact.
For further information, visit www.villajongerius.nl.