Town Castle Oudaen as business venue
3511 AE Utrecht
Stadskasteel Oudaen is a monumental town castle built in 1296. It nowadays has a grand-café, à la carte restaurant, own brewery and several meeting rooms.
Oudaen, a 13th century stronghold city castle (stadskasteel), is the perfect venue for meetings and formal gatherings. A convenient location in the heart of the city of Utrecht, at walking distance from the central train station. Furthermore, Amsterdam Airport (Schiphol) is just a 30 minute travel from Utrecht.
- Restaurant Oudaen (1st floor) dinner
- Banquet rooms (daylight, WIFI) business dinners and corporate meetings
- Beer brewery tours and exclusive informal gatherings
- Proeflokaal (Knight’s hall, ground floor) drinks, lunch and dinner
Stadskasteel Oudaen, a historical and monumental premise, is without doubt and with its 20 years of experience an exclusive and high-quality catering industry location. This special building, which was built in 1296 in the heart of Utrecht’s city centre. The Stadskasteel disposes not only of the grand-café Room of taste but also of various attractive halls: an à la carte Restaurant, a Theatre and an own Brewery. Situated alongside the Oudegracht it has moreover two pleasant terraces.
- Number of reception rooms: 6
- Cabaret capacity: 52
- Theatre capacity: 80
- Capacity U-shape : 30
- Capacity in block setup: 34
- In the centreYes