Het Spoorwegmuseum (Railway Museum)
3581 XW Utrecht
Railway Museum Utrecht
Discover the many facets of the Railway Museum, a world-class museum in the centre of Utrecht. Each year, the museum provides hundreds of thousands of visitors with an exciting, varied and adventurous day out. In addition, the Railway Museum is an inspiring location for all your business meetings. Your guests will think it a treat to visit the Railway Museum!
- Central location in the Netherlands
• 200 parking spaces on private property
• Option to take the shuttle train and alight at our own railway station at the heart of the museum
• Unique rooms, each with its own atmosphere
• Over 15 sub-rooms
• Rooms suitable for 5 to 3,000 guests
• Exclusive hire possible
• Augmented experience by visiting unique attractions, exhibitions and expositions during your event
Want to go off the beaten track with your company?
Our tour guides will show you places where museum visitors may not venture. Do not forget to close the doors of our antique carriages if you are the last to leave.. Have you still not had enough of the museum? On the day of the event, you and all your guests may visit the museum free of charge within opening hours. Over 400 events are organised within the museum on an annual basis. We can host 5 people meeting in the Strikkershuis, 400 people having a conference in the Expo, or 3,000 people celebrating a business party in the museum lobby. As long as you are on the right track, we will help you reach any destination!
- In the centreYes
- Reception capacity: 104
- Dinner capacity: 100
- Cabaret capacity: 61
- Theatre capacity: 62
- Capacity U-shape : 20
- Capacity boardroom: 20