NH Centre Utrecht ***
The NH Centre Utrecht hotel is right in the heart of the old town, close to shops, bars and restaurants. Culture lovers and sightseers will find Utrecht’s museums and famous Dom Tower within easy walking distance. The building itself dates back to 1780, and has been frequented by everyone from composer Franz List to Dutch celebrities.
- walking distance to the canal, for boat trips
- 3 parks all within 15 minutes’ walk
- close to Dom Tower, the tallest church tower in Holland
The hotel has 47 rooms, all furnished in a modern style with soothing, muted colors. Many have original stained glass windows, while more modern touches include free Wi-Fi.
- rooms available in Standard, Superior and Suites
- front-facing rooms have views onto Janskerkhof Square, which hosts a weekly flower market
- stained glass windows in some rooms
For guests who arrive by car we have a pay-for garage near the hotel – just check with reception to see whether space is available.
- buffet breakfast in adjoining restaurant
- pay-for private parking (5 minutes walk away)
- late checkout available
- In the centreYes
- Number of rooms: 47
- Double rooms: 47