Covid-19 Reopening Protocol for Business Events in the Netherlands
The past weeks, the Netherlands has taken mayor steps in returning back to ‘normal’. Since June 24th, we started to shift from intelligent lockdown to ‘space with rules’. This has positive effects on the Dutch MICE-industry. Below you can find more information about the current measures applying to the Netherlands and Utrecht.
- Companies in the tourism sector and event organisers are allowed to re-open their venues. General rules are in place for all indoor and outdoor venues. Per sector, specific rules may apply. If the rules are met, there will be no maximum to the number of guests for events. Please find all the official communication by the Dutch government here.
- Please make sure staff and visitors are able to keep 1.5 meters distance and follow the required hygiene measures.
- Cafes and restaurants are also aloud to get back to business when they comply with the national guidelines.
- The Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions (NBTC) has issued a Covid-19 Reopening Protocol for Business Events in The Netherlands. This Covid-19 Reopening Protocol contains guidelines for meeting and convention organizers, suppliers, and delegates of meetings, conventions and events taking place in the Netherlands. Business events include trade shows and corporate events.
- Here you can find all in-depth information about the Coronavirus by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM).
- For as long as it may apply, we will adjust our venuefinder with ‘Corona-capacity’.
In case of any further questions, need of advice or if you are looking for an alternative destination or venue due to your event being postponed or cancelled, please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time as we continue to remain at your disposal. We hope to see you all in person again soon!